The easy to use, sturdy and lightweight bag awning with manual operation. The only awning for caravans and minivans with tubular rewind for wrinkle-free fabric
The Fiamma Caravanstore is easy to use and install: it takes only 45 seconds to completely roll it out. Thanks to its patented wide roller the Caravanstore is easy to roll and unroll and above all the fabric is wrinkle-free!
Extension increased up to 250cm
Fiamma updates the CaravanStore by extending the depth of the canopy to 250cm on the 280 version and above. Compared to the previous version with the same length, the extended one offers an even wider shade area.
New lengths 500 and 550cm
Two new lengths available, 500 and 550cm, in total 10 different lengths to meet any particular need.
Advantages & features
• Soft Bag: the awning is housed in a soft but sturdy bag with handy self-lubricating zipper and anti-scratch tape
• Double Guide: equipped with a double guide on the lead bar allowing the installation of two front panels, for example: Privacy Room and Sun View XL, Blocker and Tie Down S, Sun View XL and Awning Hangers
• Partial Opening: from the 360 model upwards it is possible to partially open the awnings
• Legs In: the legs are stored inside the roller tube and easy to take out and install as they are hinged and telescopic, so they cannot fall down or be lost
• Roller Tube: patented system that enables the fabric to be rolled in two directions ensuring a maximum ease of operation
• Wall Fixing Kit: rubber kit to ensure protection of the vehicles side wall
• Central Rafter Fixing Kit: delivered as standard from model 255
Available Colours:- Royal Grey or Royal Blue
* 1 tension Rafter Caravanstore in anodized aluminium included
** 1 tension Rafter Caravanstore and 1 Caravanstore Support Leg in anodized aluminium included
*** 2 CaravanStore Support Leg included
Notice: Do you consent to receiving cookies from this site? We use these to aid in improving and maintaining our website. Clicking 'No' will close this window. Read More